Business and Consumer Disputes
Located on the outskirts of our nation’s capital, The Tobin Law Offices, LLC has decades of experience in civil litigation, litigation of commercial disputes, and representing securities investors against broker bad conduct.
We understand the ins and outs of the courts, government agencies and other regulatory bodies, like the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), supervised by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and the forum where almost every investor complaint must be filed initially.
We have a proud history of advising businesses and individuals as well as fighting for them in commercial disputes, whether at the negotiating table or in state and federal courts and forums.
We manage many legal matters for our clients including:
- Shareholder and Partner Disputes
- Negligent Misrepresentation
- Fraud and Deceit
- Business Defamation
- Conspiracy to Fix Prices
- Design Patent Theft and Knock-Offs
- Unfair Competition
- Consumer Protection
- Unfair Business Practices
- Breach of Contract and Failure to Pay or Perform
- Theft of Proprietary Information
- Employment Disputes
- Business and Personal Insurers Failures to Pay Benefits
- Tax Fraud
- Denial of Company Listing on Public Securities Exchanges
- Securities Investor Protection (FINRA) and Deception of Seniors
At The Tobin Law Offices, LLC our focus is on realizing a client’s goals in a cost effective and efficient manner. We provide sound legal advice based upon what is the most reasonable and responsible way forward.